- Keep my eating “clean”. Lots of healthy, fresh, whole foods.
- No eating after 7pm. If it doesn’t pass my lips before that time, it stays in the kitchen.
- No impulse eating. Any treats will be planned and within my daily calorie limit.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- Move. Even if it’s just a long walk with the dog.
- Cardio x3. (Examples include Zumba, elliptical, jogging, stationary bike)
- Strength training x2. (Primal Blueprint 4 basic movements: pullups, pushups, squats, planks)
- Have 1 “treat” meal per week (if desired … if not that is fine too). Keep portions within my daily calorie intake.
- End the week with a calorie deficit between 1750 (half of a pound) and 3500 (one pound).
- Weigh-in the 1st of every month.
- Focus on how I feel and how my clothes are fitting instead of what the scale says.